We encourage you to apply for all scholarships for which you meet the eligibility criteria. Always apply as early as possible to ensure you receive full consideration for these awards, which are competitive based on the total number of applicants.
Community Education Coalition (CEC)
This scholarship supports IUPUC students who are in need of assistance. The amount of the award varies up to a maximum of $500.
- The IUPUC Scholarship Committee determines the most deserving recipient.
- For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 812.348.7231.
Early College Scholarship
IUPUC offers $400 scholarships, based on financial need, merit, and available funds, to high school students admitted into the Early College program. This scholarship is limited to 25 students per semester, one scholarship per student. Criteria include:
- You are required to volunteer for a pre-approved campus event during the semester in which you are taking IUPUC courses.
- You must receive a minimum of 3.0 GPA in any course taken at IUPUC previously, if applicable.
- You must apply every semester for which you take Early College courses at IUPUC.
- Applications are due June 1 for the fall semester and October 1 for the spring semester.
IU Alumni Association Scholarship
If one of your parents is a current (dues paid) member of the IU Alumni Association, you are eligible to apply for a scholarship of up to $1,000.
Student Ambassador Scholarship
If you are selected to serve as an IUPUC Student Ambassador, you will receive a $1,400 scholarship awarded by the Office of recruitment and Admissions for the academic year. To become a Student Ambassador, you must apply for the position, complete an interview with an admissions staff member, and meet eligibility requirements, including enrollment as a full-time student.
- You must agree to complete a certain number of volunteer hours each semester to receive the award.
- For more information, including an application form and the date by which the completed form is due, contact the Office of Recruitment and Admissions at email@example.com or call 812.348.7390.
Peer Mentor Scholarship
Peer Mentors are IUPUC students who co-instruct a first-year seminar with a full-time staff or faculty member at IUPUC. First-year seminars are designed to teach first-year college students skills that will assist them with being successful in college. Serving as a Peer Mentor is a leadership opportunity that enables students to build lifelong skills such as effective communication, collaborative teamwork, group facilitation, and the ability to build positive relationships.
If you are selected to serve as a Peer Mentor, you will be awarded a $700 scholarship per semester of service. Peer Mentors are selected annually in the spring, and serve during the following fall semester.
To become a Peer Mentor, you must apply for the position, complete an interview with a first-year seminar instructor, and meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student in the semester in which you will serve.
- You must be sophomore, junior, or senior class standing by the semester in which you will serve.
- You must have at least a 2.85 cumulative GPA.
For more information, including an application form and the date by which the completed form is due, contact the Peer Mentor Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org call 812-348-7214.
Study Abroad Scholarship
IUPUC offers competitive scholarships up to $1,000 for students who have been accepted for a study abroad program or trip. To be eligible, you must be admitted to IUPUC and be pursuing a degree that can be completed in its entirety at IUPUC, submit a completed application, and provide documentation from your advisor confirming your study abroad experience.
- You must be enrolled in at least six (6) credit hours if you are an undergraduate student or at least four (4) credit hours if you are a graduate student to be eligible.
- Number of scholarships awarded and amount of awards are determined by the trip organizers and financial aid staff members.
- Application due dates will be determined by the trip organizer and financial aid staff members.
2 + 2 Scholarship
If you are an Ivy Tech Community College graduate with an associate degree (A.A., A.S., or A.A.S.) and re in your first year of enrollment at IUPUC, you can apply for a $1,000 2 + 2 Scholarship.